Mother Ship, come in Mother Ship.............

That is, for my ex-husband! I know that I am not the only one with ex-spouse issues but damn I must take the cake! It has been over 6 years since I had gone back to court to see if I could get a modification on the child support I was receiving. My divorce attorney never told me that every two years I could go back to have the case modified. Well it had been 4 years since I had filed to get the child support money taken out of his checks. During our divorce proceedings I was told by my attorney that we just couldn't take the money out of his checks, that the courts wanted to see if he could make those payments on his own. LOL, what a crock! I knew and I told my attorney this, he will not pay me the support on is own. So after being 5 grand behind I finally took action on my own. Well since then the bastard has been fighting me on this. I had to finally hire myself an attorney which I now owe over 2 grand thanks to his stupid ass, not to mention I already paid her 2 grand. He has had 2 attorneys already, must be nice to have that kind of cash to line the pockets of attorneys instead of your own children. This past June (as a matter of fact on my wedding anniversary with my now husband) I had to go to court once again on this matter the judge stated he needed time to read the statements of the attorneys and would rule at a later date, in October (this is such a slow state it is not even funny) the judge ruled in my favor, the bastard owes me once again 5 grand (remember every 2 years the case gets modified) even though we no longer live in that state and the case is still opened I can get an increase in the child support. Had he let the case close we would then be in Illinois but nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo he has to be an ass about the whole thing, if I ever get the case closed I can then proceed to bring it over to Illinois which then the freakin' moron will have to pay more child support since the cost of living is higher in Illinois. So I pray that his freakin' mother ship comes soon for him, I don't know how much more of his shit I can take. Not to mention that he continues to cry to MY children that he has no money, that I have it all. Listen you SOB YOUR attorney has your money!!! If you weren't such a stupid fuck you would have known that! My attorney stated that it will be at least February of 2009 before I find out if his ass is going to pursue this torture, or not. His attorney has already filed for an appeal so they have 90 days from the date of the appeal to determine if they are going to fight me once again on money that is rightfully due to my children. I have 6 more years of his stupid shit, for in 6 years my son will be 18. I hate to say that I want my son to hurry up and turn 18 but I have dealt with that low life asshole for a very very long time, and I am just so tired of his shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds