Kids say the darnest things

Yesterday around noon the King and I were talking while relaxing on our bed when our youngest came into the room to hang out with us. After awhile she said she wanted a hickey ride, I asked the King if he heard what I heard and he said "I think so", so I asked her again and she responded the same way. I then asked if she meant a piggy back ride and she said no, a hickey ride, so I asked her well what is that and she sighed and said "you know, when I get on your back and you take me downstairs", I laughed so much my stomach hurt. I corrected her and told her that it was called a piggy back ride, she just replied "oh". Precious moments like that really put a smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds