Act like an adult already!

You know, the one thing I dislike more than anything is when someone decides that they no longer want to talk to you, however instead of telling you this they go ahead and change their blog page, take you off as their friend in face book and choose not to see my family for Christmas. I really can care less if people do not want to talk to me, frankly I don't care because I have more important things in life to worry about, but when it involves my child(ren) that is when I get pissed. My children are not involved in the petty bullshit therefore there is no reason to ignore them as well. What am I suppose to tell my child(ren) when they ask if they are going to see these people? Well for one, I will not cover up for these people, I guess when the question is asked I will tell them exactly how I see it. Sure it will hurt my child but maybe this will show my kids that no one on this earth is perfect, and that as a human being we all have issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds